Saturday, September 24, 2011

Restoration Hardware Baby & Kids

I just realized that Restoration Hardware had a kids and baby collection, and I AM IN LOVE!! Their collections are soft and muted colors, and just as unique as their regular collection. The kids rooms are both pretty recently decorated, but I found some great items I want for their playroom.

Small World Ottoman, love the neutral colors




industrial basket & "toys" liner, such a great idea instead of a traditional toy box


this Weathered Wall Bookrack will be great for the piles of books in their playroom closet

Don't think we'll get this, but how adorable is this mini Kennsington sofa!


I think I'll put these Sports display rack in Grier's room for his giant collection of soccer balls, such a fun design idea and also practical for storing them.


Baylor would love this in her room


We have often talked about having another baby, but always debate on cost and having a third tuition monthly for private school. I think with this new discovery, we'll have to put it off even a bit longer, because I definitely would want one of these nursery collections.

Stunning!
I'm tempted to buy the rocking horse even if we don't have another baby ♥♥♥




No comments: